1962 Jaguar E-type Series 1 3.8
- Car prepared by E-Type UK
- Mileage: 72,500
- £36,000+ of Upgrades
- UK Right-Hand Drive
- 5- Speed Gearbox
- Electronic Power Steering
- Performance Cooling
- Uprated Braking
MORE ABOUT THIS CLASSIC...
Genuineness surrounds this UK home-market Series 1 E-type. Early production 1962 British classic boasting what is believed to be genuine mileage, limited previous ownership and preserved bodywork. A rarity in the current E-type market and an example that perfectly balances originality and modern reliability.
An exciting machine with an interesting beginning, heavily detailed history and, more recently, regularly cared for by leading UK specialists, E-Type UK. Leading authorities in E-type ownership, E-Type UK actioned servicing, general upkeep, and performance upgrades across the span of 10 years. Today the E-type boasts an impressive specification list of upgrades, providing the driver with comfort and true sports car performance, capable of handling its own on today's busy roads.
- First used as a demonstration vehicle by 1960’s authorised Jaguar dealer, Bearts of Kingston. Before being handed to well-known British luxury car dealer, H.R Owen.
- Present with a well-documented history file that supports genuine mileage of only 72,500 miles.
- Believed to be only four previous owners and has been with the current owner for over 25 years.
- Fastidiously maintained across the years, retaining all genuine Jaguar panels. Presented in original colour combination of Silver Grey and Red trim.
- 5-speed gearbox
- Electronic power steering
- Coopercraft brakes
- High-capacity alloy radiator with Fossway fan
- Windscreen wiper delay function
- 6” chrome wire wheels
- Upgraded bucket seats
- Improved sound system
- Inertia reel seatbelts
- Negative earth conversion
- Interior 12v power supply
Prepared by E-Type UK and offered by DM Historics. The E-type is available for immediate viewing and you can request the full history and more detail by enquiring on +44 (0) 1732 440 494 or email email@example.com.