1962 Jaguar E-type Series 1 3.8
- Car prepared by E-Type UK
- £4,800 worth of upgrades
- UK Right-Hand Drive
- Full Matching Numbers
- 2018 Nut and Bolt Restoration
- High Torque Stater
- Electronic Ignition
- Concour Show Car
MORE ABOUT THIS CLASSIC...
A true show car that collectors and enthusiasts alike would be proud to stand by on any Concours lawn. Presented with full matching numbers, treated to a full nut and bolt restoration finishing this beautiful example in a factory correct original colour scheme of Opalescent Dark Blue over Red trim. An early 3.8 example with a desirable specification of upgrades, blended with genuine originality. Regularly prepared by UK leading E-type specialist, E-Type UK, this 1962 fixed-head coupe E-type presents a unique and unmissable purchase for collectors and investors.
- First owned by A.F.C Pycroft, the winner of the first ever Goodwood circuit race that took place on 18th September 1948.
- One of only 76 special-ordered cars supplied with a close ratio gearbox, verified by JDHT.
- Full nut and bolt restoration completed in 2018.
- Regular participant across the years at Goodwood Member Meeting, Hampton Court, Warren Classic, Bicester Heritage, London Concour and many more.
- Heavily featured in press and notably in Malcolm McKay’s 2021 Original Jaguar E-type – Restorers Guide, referenced for its fabulous originality.
- 3.8 engine rebuilt with lip seal conversion and uprated flywheel
- Electronic ignition
- Sports ignition coil
- Quick-release steering wheel
- USB & AUX connectivity
Prepared by E-Type UK and offered by DM Historics, the E-type is available for immediate viewing and should you wish to see more from this example, you can enquire today on +44 (0) 1732 440 494 or email email@example.com.