1973 Jaguar E-type Series 3 V12 RHD
- Car prepared by E-Type UK
- UK Right-Hand Drive
- Full Matching Numbers
- Low Ownership Example
MORE ABOUT THIS CLASSIC...
Beautifully presented Series 3 V12 Roadster, offered with full matching numbers, genuine low mileage and ownership. A home-market classic ready for immediate use, a result of being meticulously cared for by past custodians.
Built-in October 1973 and finished in Old English White and Russet Red trim, the E-type was offered for sale via Guy Salmon with the same London registration present on the car today. Following a short ownership with the first owner, the E-type landed in the hands of the second owner who would then go on to care for the Jaguar E-type for the next three and half decades! Today the E-type remains in fantastic condition and could be considered to be barely run-in with desirable low mileage:
- Full matching numbers.
- UK genuine right-hand drive.
- Less than 27,000 on the clock.
- Specialists V12 engine overhaul circa 2018.
- Extensive work and servicing with E-Type UK over the years.
- Star feature in: 2020 Classic Cars magazine 60th anniversary E-type issue.
- Star feature in: ‘Going Classic’, a buyers guide to owning a classic car, written by Alan Anderson and foreword by Derek Mathewson of Bangers and Cash.
APPROVED by leading E-type specialists, E-Type UK and offered by DM Historics. The E-types full listing is coming soon, however, the E-type is available for immediate viewing, arrange your appointment today by enquiring on +44 (0) 1732 440 494 or email email@example.com.