1968 Jaguar E-Type Series 1.5 4.2 RHD
- Car prepared by E-Type UK
- UK Right-Hand Drive
- Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Adjustable Suspension
- Electric Power Steering
- Electronic Ignition
- Customised Interior
More About This Classic...
Original UK Jaguar E-type Series 1.5 fixed-head coupe, built for performance by a sports car enthusiast. While the cabin has been customised, now fitted with sports bucket seats, the real excitement hides beneath the bonnet. Replacing the original 4.2 straight six with the torquier 3.8 XK engine, rebored to 4-ltr, paired with triple Webers and similar race-inspired components, this British classic has a track specification built for the road.
Today the E-type is presented as a highly usable classic, with a modernised interior for driver comfort, paired with a bespoke and race-inspired mechanical specification that offers track performance with road useability. Understanding the importance of a classic car's heritage, the owner has kept an impressive and detailed history file on the E-type, which also features a photographic record of the E-type restoration and projects across the years.
- Original right-hand drive fixed-head coupe
- Full bare metal restoration completed in 2017
- Race-inspired 4ltr straight six engine
- Customised cabin with bespoke trim and seats
- Prepared and upgraded by leading E-type specialists – E-Type UK
- Current long-term ownership of 20+ years
- Rebored 4ltr engine with fast road specification
- Rebuilt 4-speed synchro gearbox
- Full rebuild of IRS
- Triple Weber carburettors
- ITG performance air filter
- Adjustable Gaz shock absorbers
- 6-branch sports exhaust system
- Wilwood high-performance brakes
- Electric power steering
- Sports ignition coil
- Modern alternator upgrade
Prepared by E-Type UK and offered by DM Historics. The E-type is available for immediate viewing and you can request the full history and more detail by enquiring on +44 (0) 1732 440 494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.