1973 Jaguar E-type Series 3 V12 RHD
- Car prepared by E-Type UK
- £50,000 worth of upgrades
- UK Right-Hand Drive
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- 5- Speed Gearbox
- Uprated Cooling
- Adjustable Suspension
- Performance Braking
MORE ABOUT THIS CLASSIC...
An original right-hand drive Series 3 E-type V12 roadster that has been restored and upgraded throughout the years, today presented in a charming Signal Red over Black trim with matching Red piping. Can be found in fantastic condition with a performance-led specification, a true British V12 Roadster offering not only sports car performance but also modernised reliability.
More recently overhauled and upgraded in 2010 by E-Type UK, this E-type is a true driver’s car and one that must be driven to be appreciated. The E-type is accompanied by an impressive history file, which includes a photographic record of the car's restoration and most recent finish.
- Restored and upgraded by leading E-type specialists – E-Type UK
- Original home-market V12 roadster
- Classic colour combination of Signal Red and Black trim
- Heavily documented with two large history files
- Built for use, therefore regularly taken to events and rallies
- Current enthusiast ownership of 10 years
- Fitted with £50,000 worth of upgrades
- Electronic fuel injection
- 5-speed gearbox
- Electronic ignition
- High torque starter
- Aluminium radiator, header tank and silicone hoses
- AP racing front brakes with four-pot callipers
- Uprated torsion bars, anti-roll bars and shocks
- Garage parking sensors
Prepared by E-Type UK and offered by DM Historics. The E-type is available for immediate viewing and you can request the full history and more detail by enquiring on +44 (0) 1732 440 494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.